A beautifully clicked picture can undoubtedly speak to you in a million ways but adding some actual “words” can define it even better with a bit of context and a story. This applies to the most popular social media platform- Instagram also. “Captions” in Instagram add meaning to your picture and decide the engagement on your feed. A well-crafted and witty caption can notch your picture to yet another level. We have compiled a list of 50 unique and amazing Instagram captions for girl selfies which will ensure terrific engagement on your pictures. Feel free to copy-paste these and enjoy:
- A bit of “pink” a day, keep the blues away. #Loveforpink #Nomoreblues
2) Carpe Diem, even in 2020. When was life predictable anyway? #StopCursing2020 #SeizeTheMoment.
3) Not in a mood to dress up today. Here’s my #OOTD #BadOutFitDay
4) Not every woman wants to be Marie Kondo. I love me some mess – “Hot Mess”!! #hotmess #gloriousmess
5) Summing up this holiday with some sea, sand, sun and my “resting beach face”. #rbf #beachbum #seasandsun
6) May be I’m born with it, maybe it’s the “Maven” filter. #Mavenfilter #Instagramfilter
7) They told me, “Normal is boring”. I’m dancing at this traffic signal wearing my yellow onesie, red scarf and green socks waiting to be called “Interesting”. #normalisnotboring #embracetheroutine
8) Makeup without lipstick is like Biryani “with” Elaichi. #NoelaichiInMyBiryaniPlease
9) So many forms of love in the world- pure, selfless, unconditional but the one that stands above all is between “Set max and Sooryavansham”.#Heerathakur #zeherwaalikheer
10) Life is beautiful with a pinch of smile and loads of laughter in it. #laughlikethereisnotomorrow
11) “Self-care” isn’t always about candles, bath bombs and sheet masks. It’s also about introspection, taking time off, reading, learning, growing and healing along the way. #Selfcare #Selflove #betterme #timeoff
12) I agree, Life is short and YOLO but still repeat after me- “If it’s on sale, doesn’t mean you need it” #monthendblues
13) Revolving between being a Maximalist to an ultra-maximalist. #loveshopping #yolo
14) “Peace of mind” is the new cryptocurrency. #healthiswealth #zenmode
15) I woke up like this, except the blow dry, mascara, lip tint, blush and filter. Told ya I’m a natural.
16) Adulting is hard but then there’s “Chai”. #Tealover #Chaiislove
17) Yeah, I love Marathons. I do it on Netflix. #Netflixmarathon #bingewatch #Netflixandchill
18) I’m not afraid of getting my heart broken. Wine, chocolates and Fevicol come to the rescue. #sorrynotsorry #fevicolkajod
19) Nocturnal- One who planned to watch just “one more episode” till it was 5 am. #fml #everysingletime
20) Communication skills matter the most, specially how you speak to your own self. #selftalk #introspection
21) I heard that rare things are valued more so why on earth is the kindness underrated? #chivalryisdead #bekind
22) “Breathe” is the new “Hustle” and “Peace” is the new “Grind”. #Norunningaftermoney #slowdown #breathe #balanceitup
23) 50% savage, 30% hotness and 30% weak in mathematics. #ihatemaths
24) I am an introvert and extrovert depending on the situation and my mood. I’m basically a “Social Wallflower”. #Socialwallflower #confusedsoul
25) Other girls: “Find me in the wilderness”
Me: “Find me in the kitchen near the corner where Nutella and jelly are placed”. #Foodieme #Lovemesomefood
You may also like: Original Saree Captions for Your Instagram
26) This pandemic must be harder for the fake people. Wearing multiple masks need some next level skills.
27) It’s good to “go green”, not with envy but with the environment. #GoGreen
28) “Redwine and refill” sounds more fun to me than “Netflix and chill”. #Wineandcheese #Refill
29) “DBC” (Death by chocolate) is cheaper than Therapy. #DBC #Dessert
30) “Real men don’t take selfies” said some sexist jerk who takes secret selfies in the bathroom mirror.
31) How I wish I could straighten my life as easily as I do my hair. #HairGoalsAreNowLifeGoals
32) Good things come in small packages. And medium and large packages too. Stop obsessing over a certain size. Every size matters and so does every body type. #everysizematter
33) In this fast paced world, I am still stuck in the 90s. #90skid #GoldenEra
34) My style meter goes from a decked up unicorn to a bored Ursula in less than 20 minutes. #Gettingreadyistiring
35) It’s party night and I’m feeling as wasted as the “J” in Jagerbomb. #Sloshed #highonlifeandjagerbomb
36) I love watching sunsets because I’m usually 6 hours late for the sunrises. #Notamorningperson
37) I love the way I am; Flawsomely awesome! #selfobsessed #Acceptingmyflaws
38) Do you know what’s the most beautiful word I heard lately? “Petrichor” – The wonderful smell in the air after it rains. Lovely, isn’t it? #Mittikikhushboo
39) Live for the moments that leave you spellbound, even when you consider yourself a wordsmith. #Speechless
40) “Being grounded to my room. Not going out to meet friends or party. Sleeping early. My childhood punishments are now my adulthood goals.” #Notasocialbutterfly
41) Be a “chai” in the world of mochas and spice lattes. #Desikudi #Chaipecharcha
42) Pizza over love because the latter is never going to break my heart. #Pizzaislove #Cheeseburst
43) Can you spell “French Fries”? Did you find any “we” in it? So, please stay AWAY from my fries.#Sharingisnotcaring
44) Believe in spreading smiles like confetti. #Makepeoplesmile
45) I’ve done enough for the bank balance, let me do something for the soul now. #onelife #followyourpassion
46) Isn’t eating ice-cream a little bit messy, a little bit sweet and hell loads of fun? Life is exactly the same. #lifeisfun #livelifetothefullest
47) “May your internet be fast and your winger eyeliner perfect”! #Goodvibesonly
48) #Soulsquad because true friends are connected by soul.
49) My life feels like the chapter I had missed studying for my final exams.
50) If someone wrongs you, don’t curse them. Just wish they forget all their passwords and their reset code is set for their old number.
Hope you liked our list of some really cool captions! Pair these with your amazing pictures and enjoy all the attention on your posts. Happy “Gramming”!