Good grooming is a total effect and the smallest details count. Believe me, chipped nail varnish or untidy hair can mar the total effect. We at Dusbus have exclusive tips just for you that can help you look ‘oh-so-sexy’ during this party season.
Give yourself a manicure and pedicure the day before the big night. Soak your hands and feet in warm water and massage with a rich cream, so that the skin is smooth and soft. Keep a bowl of rose water in the fridge, with cotton wool pads soaking in them.
1. A ‘pick-me-up’ face mask can leave your skin clean and glowing. Mix half a teaspoon honey, one teaspoon rose water and one teaspoon dried milk powder. Mix into a paste and apply on the face. Wash off after 20 minutes. After washing off the pack, give the skin a compress with the rose water soaked cotton wool pads.
2. After applying the face mask, take two of the cotton wool pads soaked in rose water and use them as eye pads. Squeeze out the rose water and then apply on closed lids.
3. If your hair is looking dull give it a quick conditioning treatment before your shampoo. Mix one teaspoon each of vinegar and honey with one egg. Beat them together well. Massage the mixture into the hair. Then wrap the hair in a hot towel for twenty minutes, before washing the hair. Your hair will have more body and look shiny and manageable.
4. If you suddenly find your hair has too much static – or a ‘fly away’ hair problem. All you need to do is to wet your hands with water and smooth your palms over the hair. And, avoid too much brushing.
5. To soften rough, bushy or frizzy hair, mix some water with creamy hair conditioner and put it in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on the hair. Then comb the hair, so that it spreads through the hair.
1.A special occasion or party night means those special touches that help you stand out in a crowd, whether it is a new hairstyle, great accessorising or highlights in make-up.
2. Think about what you will wear and the ideal accessories that will add the right touches to your attire. If you do it in good time, you have the chance to try out different accessories, or get some new ones. It gives enough time to co-ordinate your look.
3. A new look is truly renewing and has a positive impact in terms of boosting confidence. You can try a change of hairstyle, like putting up your hair with fancy hair accessories or ribbons. Wearing flowers in the hair can be quite alluring. Or, leave it loose, but be sure to wash and condition – adding lustre to the hair.
4. Try nail art with temporary stickers or make a style statement with French Manicure.
5. Fake eye lashes, eye lash extensions and even individual lashes are being used, to add glamour and make the lashes look longer and thicker. They really help to add that extra touch. Try using an eyelash curler for an attractive effect. Then apply mascara.