Vitamin E is the Holy Grail when it comes to beauty hacks. There is nothing like a good dosage of Vitamin E for rejuvenating the skin and brightening it. Dermatologists believe that Vitamin E regenerates new skin cells and lightens dark spots. Vitamin E oil that is commonly found in the market is an easy way of enhancing the effectiveness of your skincare routine. By infusing Vitamin E in your daily use products, you can yield effective results.
What more, Vitamin E oil can also reduce the appearance of scars over repeated usage! Vitamin E oil is also deemed effective against fine lines and wrinkles.
So, how can you use Vitamin E oil for regular skincare?
This first hack is simple. Take aloe vera gel in a fresh bowl. For half a bowl of aloe vera, mix around 3 vitamin E capsules. You can buy Evion 400, a commonly available Vitamin E capsule. These are easily available at most local drugstores and are budget-friendly. You can also shop them online. There are other Vitamin E capsules too that are available both online and offline
Whisk the mixture of aloe vera and vitamin E oil with a clean spatula until they are thoroughly mixed. Store it in a clean container and then refrigerate it for a while. You can use this as a day cream. This cream will thoroughly moisturize your skin and can also be used to prep your skin for makeup. Enjoy a clear, dewy skin by using this mixture as the base for makeup.
Another simple DIY beauty hack is to infuse Vitamin E with your night cream. Take a lightweight night cream and add a Vitamin E capsule to it. Whisk it until it is thoroughly mixed with the cream. Adding Vitamin E to your regular night cream ensures that your skin gets the nourishment it deserves. Try to choose a gel-based night cream for this to work more efficiently. After all, nobody wants clogged pores and breakouts!
There is another DIY remedy with Vitamin E oil that you can try for your face. Here’s what you need:
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 4 drops of essential oil for added benefits and fragrance (optional)
- Take a clean saucepan and melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil together. Remember to melt them on low flame and to turn off the gas once they start melting. Whisk the mixture together until melted.
- Let the mixture cool for a bit.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add Vitamin E oil capsules to it. You can add about two-three of those in the mixture. Add a few drops of essential oils for a refreshing fragrance. For instance, you can add peppermint oil for soothing the skin or tea-tree oil if your skin is prone to acne. Whisk these until they are mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a clean container and refrigerate it for about an hour.
- Take out of the refrigerator, and start whisking your mixture until fluffy. Now, your cream is ready for use!
You can use this DIY cream for about a month. However, it’s best to refrigerate it after every use. Instead of coconut oil, you may also use olive oil for the DIY cream.
How to use the DIY cream?
Start with a blank canvas. Double cleanse your skin, first with cleansing oil and then with a mild foaming face wash. Now, apply a toner to open up the pores. Toners prep the skin for easy absorption of following products. Spray the toner on your face and neck and leave it to dry. You can try out the Kama Ayurveda Pure Rosewater Toner for this. It is devoid of harmful chemicals and is gentle on the skin. It refines the pores and tones your skin, making it ready for moisturization. The rose water also works as a natural astringent.
Take a generous amount of the DIY cream and apply it in circular motions on your face and neck. Massage gently with your fingertips until the cream is absorbed. It is advisable to use this cream before bedtime.
You can enhance the routine by using a DIY vitamin E mask. Take a clean bowl and mix 1 tsp of honey with 10-15 drops of vitamin E capsules. Once whisked, apply the paste evenly on your skin. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then wipe it with a warm towel to remove the residue. Honey is a natural anti-bacterial and helps prevent the outbreak of acne. It is also an essential nourishing element, helping boost the radiance of your skin. When combined with Vitamin E oil, it brings about that youthful appearance that will have everyone raving.