Stay Lazy, Stay Gorgeous - with these 15 awesome makeup and beauty tips by Nitasha.
1. To keep makeup remover handy, place it next to your bed so you have NO excuses not to take off ‘all that jazz’ before you enjoy your goodnight slumber.
Sleeping with your makeup on can cause infections and breakouts. So on party and work nights when you’re fagged and fret standing at the sink for even thirty seconds, you shall be grateful to have this miracle liquid stashed next to your bed.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://bit.ly/2dsAcZU
2. Conceal your manicure that has chipped and is growing out by creating a glitter ombré effect starting at the base of your nails.
The ideal way to distract from a chipped or overgrown manicure is….BUT OBVIOUS- glitter. It’s pretty and will last for what feels like AGES.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://bit.ly/2dcNgES
3. Use a blow dryer under cool settings if you’re too restive to wait for your makeup to set.
Certain products (toner, tanner) need to dry completely before you move on to your next step when getting ready, and a blow-dryer can be at your rescue to help speed up that process.
4. On days when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes.
Swipe this magic stick along your cheekbone, brow bone, and lips, then blend it out with your fingers for a subtle glow. There, now you look like a glam doll.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://bit.ly/2cxhQth
5. If you drool over winged liner but lack the hand-eye coordination to do it with perfection, fret not:
You can always do the damage control. Just clean the untidy edges with a cotton swab coated with a cleanser or a petroleum jelly. Achieving the perfect cat eye is hard but hiding the imperfections is easy.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://bit.ly/2d2pbQA
6. If run out of your favourite eyeliner, use mascara and avoid the hassle of going to a store. Use a small liner brush to use the formula on your mascara brush and you are ready to rock the day.
The lazy girl’s beauty hack pick no.6: http://bit.ly/2d2ojM5
7. Immediately make your eyes look awake by lining the inner rim of your lower eyelid with a nude or white eye pencil. Not only will this hack brighten your eyes, but it will also make you look wide-eyed adding drama to those beautiful eyes.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://bit.ly/2dj51Uf
8. Take your eye makeup from a satiny daytime look to something bold and sexier by smudging your liner with a cotton swab to diffuse it into a smoky eye look. No need to get out the whole vanity bag. And by the way, you are welcome.
9. If you need a root touch-up but do not have time for getting one, tease your hair at the roots and create a messy side part to help hide the overgrowth. A middle straight part will only show those imperfections.
10. If you have dark shade hair that has been dyed blonde, camouflage your roots by using dry shampoo to cover up detectable regrowth. Spray your roots with dry shampoo, let it sit for a few minutes, then finger-comb it through your hair to evenly distribute the product.
The lazy girl’s pick: http://amzn.to/2dl9yle
11. If the front pieces of your hair are greasy but the rest of your strands aren’t, pull the back section of your hair out of the way and wash only the front section in the sink. Washing your hair every day is a pain stacking process. So its convenient to wash the sections that need it. Eventually your laziness is justified.
12. Want to make your blowout last longer than one day? Roll your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before having your beauty sleep. If the ends of your hair tend to fall flat or get kinks in them while you sleep, wrap your hair around your hand to create a looped bun, and secure it with bobby pins. In the morning unroll it and be ready to flaunt those loose and glamourous waves.
13. If your hair’s too dirty for words but there’s absolutely no chance you’re waking up early enough for a wash, apply generous amount of baby powder to your roots before sleeping. Sprinkle it on your scalp at night so that the white residue will have enough time to fade and blot the extra oil on your scalp by morning.
14. If your heels have developed cracked pavement, give yourself a relaxing foot treatment while you sleep for smooth, beautiful party-ready feet. Cover each foot with a sanative foot lotion or oil, and slip them into socks before hopping in bed. Get eady to feel your soft, smooth and satiny feet in the next morning.
15. As an alternative to applying foundation on the entire face, conceal the blemishes and spots instead. This takes very little time as compared to a full coverage concealer. Be flawless, be beautiful.
The lazy girl’s final hack pick: http://bit.ly/2dsBuUB
Recommended for you: